Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Karla & Christopher S. - Custom Made Wedding Thank You Cards

I had the pleasure of designing custom wedding invitations for Karla & Christopher S.  I was really pleased with the design and they must have been too, since they decided to order coordinating Thank You cards.  

bloem - Custom Thank You Cards - Karla & Christopher S.

 These cards are what I call "matchbook" folded.  They clasp with the little olive branch tab.  The matchbox fold can be used to create cards which can be mailed sans envelope, saving trees!  However, the cards are designed to fit into a standard 4-bar envelope which, in this case was provided in a shimmering champagne color.

Coordinating Wedding Invitations, designed by bloem, for Karla & Christopher:


2 comments:

  1. Blue is my favorite color, and If I will have my wedding soon I will have this kinds of thank you cards. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Please feel free to contact me if you're interested in a custom wedding invitation.

    ReplyDelete