Friday, December 10, 2010

Day 10: Reverb - Wisdom

December 10Wisdom. What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out? (Author: Susannah Conway)
Yeah, I'm behind on this Reverb10 thing.  It's hard to keep up!  I'm trying!

The wisest decision I've made this year is to focus on the positive people and things in my life.  As many of us do, I tend to worry too much about what others think and wonder what's wrong with me that I can't seem to please some of them or that things didn't work out quite like I expected.  I tend to think I'm not capable, or not good enough. What terrible things to think about!  Especially when there are so many great things about me and my life. 

I'm not saying that I've been able to forget those people and things that cause me to doubt myself, my relationships, my abilities, and so on.  What I have been able to do is recognize that they really don't matter that much.


-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment