Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Day 8: Reverb 10 - Beautifully Different

December 8Beautifully Different. Think about what makes you different and what you do that lights people up. Reflect on all the things that make you different – you’ll find they’re what make you beautiful. (Author: Karen Walrond)

This post requires a lot of looking inward, and I could probably really benefit from this.

BUT, I just wrote the "About Me" section for my blog, and I really don't feel like writing more about me.   So, I'm going to direct you to my "About Me" section for the time being.

My apologies.  I'm looking forward to others' posts about how they are beautifully different.

-Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Love the new design!

    And I wonder where you got the idea to finally fill out your "About Me" section! hehe :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete