Thursday, October 7, 2010

Klic N Kut vs Pazzles

I have been dreaming of a personal yet versatile cutting machine for a while now.  And, sorry, the Cricut just doesn't cut it! Pardon the pun.


I have BIG ideas and I need a machine that can deliver.  These are the two that I'm drooling over right now:


Klic N Kut Maxx 24"




Pazzles Creative Cutter Pro




The Klic N Kut is much more affordable unless I go for the smaller Pazzles model, which doesn't do everything that I want to do.  I'm sure they both require quite a bit of learning and trial and error.


The nice thing about both of these is that you can design your own images to cut.  You can also (supposedly) emboss, etch, cut fabric, and write with regular pen.  And (supposedly again) you can cut thin wood and metal as well!  ooooh  ahhhhhh.


The bad thing is, the price, for one...yikes!  And from what I've read, the software is not that intuitive. 


Anyway, I think I'm going to go for it with the Klic N Kut.  I'm on the hunt for a lightly used one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment