Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today, I finally said "Goodbye"

to my Thundercats t-shirt.  *sigh* I can't count how many times I've thrown this shirt into our donation box, only to whisk it back out again! Who knows what I thought I should save it for, but it wasn't ready to let it go.


I tend to hold on to a lot of things for way too long.   I think "I might use it someday" or "it's so wasteful to throw it away".  But keeping everything makes my small house even smaller, leaving me with a cluttered and claustrophobic living space (and mind).  I don't work well in clutter.  And yet, I'm not very organized...thus, the never ending dilemma of my life.

So, as I try to turn over a new, more put-together leaf, I say  "Goodbye Thundercats t-shirt.   Hello clear Sterlite storage boxes!"

 

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I so have very fond memories of you wearing that shirt. But if you are ready to get rid of it, just do it! Before your change your mind!

    ReplyDelete